2012年7月19日星期四

My Experience for Making the Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes

My Experience for Making the Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes,Dame Nike Air Presto Vævet Purple Black Sko

Christmas is one of my family's very favorite holidays! I am not sure who enjoys it more, the adults or kids! This fun holiday brings out the kid in all of I guess, and lots of candy.
Every year I anticipate making the kids' costumes, because Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes is hard to find on the market. Truly love and enjoy making them. With fall being such a busy time for our family, with sports and school, I am usually cramming last minute costumes. So this year, I decided to not only get ahead of the game, but to design Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes that is super easy to make! Each costume was made in about an hour. But more importantly,Nike Free Run 2 Sort Rød Dame løbesko, they were easy to make.
My first piece of advice is going for impact. A tutu does just this,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Dame Løbesko Grå Orange! They can easily be assembled in minutes and add a punch to just about any girl's Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes My daughter wants to be a witch this year,Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Sko All Star Sort Rød Hvid, but I just didn't feel like making a whole elaborate dress. Black shirt from her dresser, a pair of striped leggings, and boots from her closet, all she needs is a dramatic tutu.
I picked up a $2 witch hat from Target, but wanted to dress it up a little. Using the circles template, I cut out circles of colorful felt, cut a swirl from the outside to the center, and rolled up starting from the outer edge. I hot-glued them together and around the hat. Very quick and easy,Mbt Ema DaMänner: Sandalen!
My next piece of advice is not to start from scratch. Just embellish pre-made Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes! You'll save yourself a lot of time and stress and get right to the fun part. This adorable owl costume is simply a brown shirt with rows of fabric ovals sewn beginning at the bottom. I traced a bunch of ovals and then cut them out during my daughter's softball practice.
The hat is a store-bought knit cap that I turned inside-out, cut off a semi-circle from the top, and sewed back together forming an owl shape. Circles and a triangle glued to the hat complete the cute face.
Since the kids go to lots of Christmas parties and even wear their costumes to school, I figured why stop at once Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes since they were coming together so quickly! That just means more adorable fall photos to fill up my scrapbooks.
This Leopard Christmas Costume follows my previous advice, embellish something pre-made. A gray sweat suit is quickly transformed into a vicious (okay, adorable) shark in minutes. Sew on white felt to the chest, sew jagged teeth around the hood (I used stiffened felt sheets from the store to give them structure), black felt eyes, and of course a fin sewn to the back. I,Nike Air Max 2011 Mesh Hvide sorte sko, again, used stiffened felt for this step. Sew together two fins leaving a seam allowance to spread and sew down the back of sweat shirt.
For my daughter's other costume like Classic Suit Christmas Costumes, I went back to my favorite embellishing technique ever, ruffled strips. Using the rotary cutter on a mat, cut strips of black tee and hand sew a long running stitch, pull to ruffle, pin to shirt, and machine sew.
A simple set of antennae is made by drilling two holes in a black headband using the craft drill, feeding a yellow and black pipe cleaner through each side,Nike Zoom Kobe VI Hvid Sort Lilla, twist,Christian Louboutin chaussures 868 100mmvente au rabais, and sticking into foam balls painted yellow.
The only problem with getting my Cheap Christmas Cosplay Costumes done so early this year,DONNA HOGAN REBEL HIP-TOP BLU, I seriously think I'm going to make more. I have created a monster. Oh well, I'm enjoying every minute of the madness,Christian Louboutin chaussures Spikes Pigalle 120mmvente pas cher! Read more from: .

Source from:

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论